Box Office Information
Please note that our box office is not staffed during our off-season. Please leave us a voicemail or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will be in touch.
- You can also book your tickets online at our Season of Shows Page.
- The physical box office will open on Tuesday, June 13th
- Hours: 10am – 1pm, and one hour before show times, Tuesday through Sunday.
- You can also book your tickets online at our Performance Calendar.
- Phone: 518-392-9292
- Email: email@example.com
- Become an even greater supporter by joining our Founder’s Circle today. Find Out More
Some aspects of our season schedule has changed from previous seasons so please visit our ticket calandar or the show pages for each individual show after January 24 to confirm performance schedule.
Ticket Purchasing Information
- All major credit card payments are welcome.
- Ticket orders must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Please check your selections carefully for the correct date, time, and seat location. Errors must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- There have been some updates to our COVID-19 Protocols for the 2023 Season. Learn More Here
- No cancellations or refunds. This includes COVID-19 related cancellations.
- All Performances: $45.00
- As we continue to make our way back to a full programming schedule, we will not be staging any Children’s Theatre performances in 2023. We are very sad to have to suspend this vibrant aspect of our programming. However, we hope we will be back producing great children’s theatre in the seasons ahead.
Our 4 and 7 Show Subscriptions are now available!
In 2023 we have both 4 and 7 Show Subscriptions where you can save up to 11% on your ticket purchases. That’s a $5 saving on every ticket. Plus, you avoid those annoying per ticket processing fees.
7 Show Subscriptions will go on sale when we finalize our Limited Events Series.
Early Bird Subscriptions On Sale
Our 2023 Subscriptions are now available!
You can save 11% on your 7 shows. That’s a $5 saving on every ticket. Plus, you avoid those annoying per ticket processing fees. One $10 processing fee has you covered, no matter how many subscriptions you purchase! Learn more about becoming a Subscriber.
- Group Prices Honored for Groups of 12 or More
- Show Ticket Only: $42.00 (Matinee or Evening Performance)
- Show and Lunch or Dinner Package: $68.50 (Lunch or dinner buffet included. Please note a sit-down meal may require an additional charge.)
- Restaurants Available:
Jackson’s Old Chatham House
- View the Full Performance Calendar Here
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 518-392-9292.
Download the Group Reservation Form as a PDF
- For any general questions or information, please email email@example.com.