A Message From The Artistic Director
I have been dreaming about the day when I would be able to write these words to you and detail how we are going to make what seemed like an “Impossible Dream” finally become possible once again. Well my dear friends and Mac family…that day has arrived! The Mac-Haydn is back!
Reflecting back on the past 18 months, it’s hard to imagine a world before the Covid-19 pandemic took so much from so many. Many of us have lost friends, family members, savings, jobs, and above all else, a real sense of safety and security. So many industries were hit hard by the devastation and it seemed like there was never going to be a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. While many have been able to slowly come back over time, the Arts has largely stayed in a state of limbo — it has been nothing short of devastating. But now thanks to the available vaccine and this great country’s resilience, the world is coming back to life and it’s finally time to turn off the ghost lights and get back to doing what we know and love so much—live theatre!
Now, it’s pretty clear that we aren’t quite back to what we remember as “normal”, but we are determined to continue to create th dynamic season of shows we have become famous for.
One thing we know we need to make this happen is you! Your support and contribution both as a member of the Mac-Haydn Family, is imperitive to our ongoing growth and success.
Please let us know if you can support us in any way. We have a lot of exciting plans on the horizon and hope that you can be a part of the amazing journey back from the COVID-19 panidemic. Any contribution, large or small, is of tremendous importance.
I look forward to seeing you at the theatre for the 2021 season and thanks again for your loyal support.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay hopeful.
Producing Artistic Director
Donate To Secure Our Future
Your generosity over this last year has been astounding and I write this in hopes that you will continue to place your trust in us that we will be back. As always, your donations this time of the year are what propel us through the winter months and get us into the position of being able to open our doors and welcome you back.
- Angel Benefactor ($7,500 & up)
- Benefactor ($5,000–$7,499)
- Premiere Patron ($2,500–$4,999)
- Patron ($1,000–$2,499)
- Sponsor ($500–$999)
- Sustaining Supporter ($250–$499)
- Supporter ($100–$249)
- Friend ($50–$99)
- Ally ($25–$49)
Please note that this donation is separate from any ticket subscription or Founder’s Circle donation.
Become A Business Partner
Make your business part of the award winning work of the Mac-Haydn Theatre.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your business can sponsor our season and help contribute to the exciting cultural landscape of Columbia County.
Advertise With Us
No matter your business, we have a many opportunities for you to get the word out. You can be sure that our audience will take note if you take advantage of our digital marketing campaigns or purchase ad space in the annual Mac-Haydn Theatre playbill. By purchasing an ad, you can help your business widen its reach while also supporting the arts.
In 2020, for the first time, we are excited to be offering an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! Reserve your ad space by December 1st, 2019 and pay LAST YEAR’S PRICE. That’s up to 22% off the 2020 rates!
If you would like to advertise in the 2020 season book, email Amanda Calvin at email@example.com by April 1st.
Click Here for more information on advertising opportunities and pricing.
Support the Mac-Haydn with Amazon Smile
You Shop. Amazon Gives
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Mac-Haydn Theatre Inc. whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support the Mac-Haydn simply by spending money!
We hear it a lot: "I don't know how you do it!"
Well, we don't do it alone. Our volunteers who you see ushering, in the food booth and coffee house are the backbone of our theatre and we are always looking for more.
- Housing: Maintenance and setup for our artists and technical team.
- Hosting: We are often looking for additional space for our talented and interesting teams. Please fill out our Housing Information Form if you are interested in hosting an artist for part or all of the summer. We will work with you to find a good fit.
- Distribution: Rack cards and posters around Columbia County.
- Cars: we have a small fleet that are stored for the winter. These need to be started up and taken for service and check-ups.
- Copying: Scripts, inserts, and other incidental things. It's a very necessary but time consuming process.
- Lawn Mowing and Gardening: Having some help with our extensive properties would be wonderful.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further about becoming a volunteer.